OWWW

Options
Cramps just make me want to stay in bed ALL day and eat nothing but comfort food (ie: Carbs mixed with fat and sugar....mmmmmmm):sick:

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Cramps just make me want to stay in bed ALL day and eat nothing but comfort food (ie: Carbs mixed with fat and sugar....mmmmmmm):sick:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yup. I read in a naturalist food magazine that the desire for salts, sugars and fats definitely "kicks in" with menstration, becasue your body naturally wants to "prep" for a possible pregnancy. Same reason for the water retention.

Not that that is such a big help while you're lying there - just wanted to reassure you that it is natural and ordinary to experience PMS symptoms - and women are actually not freaks from Venus who are "having a medical condition".

Feel better!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    - just wanted to reassure you that it is natural and ordinary to experience PMS symptoms - and women are actually not freaks from Venus who are "having a medical condition".

Feel better!

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm having a lot of cramps too, I've noticed the more weight I lose, the stronger the cramps :grumble:
    I got out of my bed 4 hours late this morning, still feeling achey, done lots of exercise today and the pain has dropped dramstically to a dull ache :bigsmile:

Hope you feel better soon :explode:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    ditoo the cramps. I barely slept last night. It seems like mty cramps are getting worse the older I get... and the thinner I get. I was never like this before :grumble: