Weekends are the WORST

Options
I did great all week until I went out with a guy on a Match.com date and had two glasses of wine, and came home and raided my fridge.....please give me words of support that I am not the only on earth that does this...keeping it real...19 pounds to go....

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Is this a weird advertisement for a dating site?
  • kwohl
    kwohl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is a night when I have eaten a little bit of this and a little bit of that that i can't even log in....going to bed...tomorrow is another day....I hope I am not the only one!
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Is this a weird advertisement for a dating site?

Mega weird. "Go on a date from Match.com, then go home alone and binge!"

More seriously, it happens, OP. Just log your food and tomorrow is a new day. I tend to limit my alcohol when I'm losing because I know if I get too tipsy I'll start mindlessly snacking. It's easier to stop drinking after one glass of wine then it is to stop eating when drunk. Others may just plan on the occasional night out with lots of food and keep their weekly calories in check. Totally up to you.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    kwohl wrote: »
    This is a night when I have eaten a little bit of this and a little bit of that that i can't even log in....going to bed...tomorrow is another day....I hope I am not the only one!

You aren't the only one. Even if you just grabbed things randomly I'd still go to the effort of logging to your best ability. Estimate the measurements, just get the food in your diary. It helps with accountability.
  • kwohl
    Options
    I had three glasses...really not buzzed...I'm just tired and need a day of not logging....I know I will regret it tomorrow but right now I just want to watch mindless TV and forget calories....no more eating tonight by the way :)

• kwohl
    Options
    UPDATE::: I logged in my calories and food and still have 335 left! It's a messy list of snacks for dinner but it's quite comical what three glasses of wine can make someone eat....will try harder tomorrow but I feel better that I tracked it (or attempted to with margin for error!)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Three glasses of wine, terrible munching, and you are still under on calories? Did you not eat the rest of the day?!
  • kwohl
    Options
    I planned this out....view my diary....I thought ahead but wasn't sure what the outcome would be
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    So, how was the date?
  • danich
    danich Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one and tomorrow is a new day!!
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. Another weekend another trip to the buffet.
    ..and it's only Friday!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Yeah. How was the date?
  • kwohl
    Options
    The date was okay I guess.....