What can you do now you couldn't do before?

Options

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    How awesome! It is amazing what we can accomplish when we put our minds to it. Very inspirational!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I can do 30 squat and press without feeling likeymy arms will fall off, I coukd barley do 5 before!
  • MissD73x
    MissD73x Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Run! I always said I wasn't built for running. Even as a kid I struggled. After hitting my goal weight I started couch 2 5k last Autumn and now run 5 to 10k three times a week as well as playing netball once a week
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    MissD73x wrote: »
    Run! I always said I wasn't built for running. Even as a kid I struggled. After hitting my goal weight I started couch 2 5k last Autumn and now run 5 to 10k three times a week as well as playing netball once a week

<3 to run! I used to get winded just running down the street. Now I can run almost a mile before stopping! I can't wait until that becomes 5 miles :)
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I can walk for several miles without getting winded or suffering from pretty severe back/side/knee/ankle/foot pain. There's other stuff, but that's one of the most important ones for me, because when I started I couldn't even walk two blocks without feeling like I was going to die.
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love all of these replies... I also noticed over the past two days I can walk up a NYC subway staircase and not feel winded!

Oh, same here! I was on the metro yesterday and was able to practically fly up the stairs! I mean, I got a little winded towards the end, but I was able to recover after a few seconds as opposed to the minutes it would have taken me before!

I can't wait to be able to climb several staircases easily!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Run.
    Walk without getting winded.
    Fit in the middle seat of an airplane without feeling like I'm spilling into the other people's space.
    Squat and deadlift more than I weigh.
    Chin ups.
    Buddy carry my husband.
    Push-ups.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    1. bend down and tie my shoes without having to put my foot up on something
    2. walk up the stairs in the garage at work (4 floors) without being winded
    3. hike with my kids
    4. curl up in one of the "comfy chairs" at work and FIT!
    5. wear my kilt that i haven't been able to wear since before i got married (and divorced).. over 15 years ago!!
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    RaeB1013 wrote: »
    Going to Express and buying clothes off the rack! Bye bye Torrid!

This kind of makes me sad. I love their clothes. but I cant wait to say goodbye to them
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can run a mile! Sometimes more, sometimes less (depending on the humidity hehe) but this is something I never dreamed I could do before. I'm also stronger and have better posture from strength training.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!