Excited about this journey!

Options
Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to get active in the community! I've been eating better and doing a little cardio since February 1, this is the first time in my LIFE I've been able to stick with it more than a week haha. I love food! The list of reasons to lose weight has just gotten too long for me to ignore it any longer. Anyways I'm excited to get to know some of y'all! I would love some motivational buddies :)

Replies

• Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This app is really helpful, motivating and anti-guilt/shame. I think that is why I am doing so well.
  • maggiemooo182
    maggiemooo182 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I really need something to be able to track my progress also and keep up with what I'm taking in every day and I like it approximating how many calories I burn
  • NellyOhh
    NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats and going a month! This is when you will be able to stick to it!! Keep pushing :)
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yep on app over a month. Lovin it. Learning my personal trends too.
  • maggiemooo182
    Options
    Thanks to both of you! NellyOhh, I know! I honestly can't believe myself that I've found this motivation, but I'm running with it lol. And I think now that I've seen results and know that it's not as hard as I thought, I kinda crave results
  • maggiemooo182
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Also, I have a beach trip I May, and I'm not really concerned with how I look, I just want to be more physical by then. I need walking on sand to be less of a struggle hahah
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I have my own beach trip in late June!!! We can do this
  • maggiemooo182
    Options
    Totes:) good luck on yours as well!