Hello

HI everyone! My name is Lori and I'm from Indiana and just bought a vivosmarthr and joined my fitnesspal to help me lose weight and I wanted to join the community to find motivation and help others if I can and I hope to get some good advice on how to lose the weight.
I have four kids and I'm trying to lose weight and be healthy for my kids. I have tried losing weight many times but give up because I don't feel like anything is working and I feel alone in the process.
Thank you for allowing me to join your community. Please feel free to add me as your friend.
Have a good day! :D

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,237 MFP Moderator
    Welcome to MFP, Lori. Using this app, I lost and kept off more than 70 pounds. I still hang around, because logging my food keeps me accountable and helps me keep the weight off. You've got this! :flowerforyou:
  • lseib6994
    lseib6994 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you. Nice to meet you and congratulations on your weight loss ☺!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Hi Lori! I'm in Indiana also. ;) I can completely relate to you. I've tried this many times before also, and never had success because I felt that I was completely alone. MFP has helped me so much! Having friends to help motivate and encourage me makes a big difference. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)