help! !

Options
I'm really being strict (weighing all food etc) but my weight is the same as 8 days ago. What am i doing wrong?! My diary is set to public....I'm breastfeeding so I'm aiming for slow and steady.

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It's been 8 days! The only thing you're doing wrong right now is not being patient. Give it some time. Your body is going through a lot of changes right now and it may take a few weeks to see a change on the scale. If you don't see a change within a month, take your calories down by 100 to 200.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    It would be helpful if you included, age, weight, calorie goal, weightloss goal etc.

8 days is too soon to see anything substantial on the scale. 1, 2 max lbs is the most one could expect, depending on goal.

Cheers, h.

• staceysang
    staceysang Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Age 38. Weight 9 stone 7. Want to lose few pounds. I'm consistently eating less than 1600 cals a day, exercising a lot and breastfeeding. I feel hungry all the time and I'm super frustrated that the scale hasn't moved.
  • staceysang
    Options
    I just wanted to drop the weight and move on. I eat pretty healthily anyway. My milk supply has stayed good so that's good!
  • herrerajr693
    herrerajr693 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't lower your calories anymore just yet. Just stay at it and also make sure you weigh yourself with the same scale and preferably at the same time of day as you'll get a more accurate reading. If you still don't lose weight drop calories by 100 and see if you lose weight then.
  • staceysang
    Options
    Thanks! I am very careful to weigh myself under same conditions. Annoying!!
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    8 days!? Please, I was on a plateau for 5 months.