Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone from the UK on here?

Replies

• Fumbah2208
    Fumbah2208 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm from Leeds, Yorkshire, just joined tonight
    Hope to lose a bit!
  • rainbowgirl26
    rainbowgirl26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all I'm in Southampton - I started the journey (again!) on Friday. Have a good 4 stone to lose and am 50 in May. So want to succeed this time
  • chunkygal2016
    chunkygal2016 Posts: 9 Member
    West midlands, feel free to add!
  • LisaJV
    LisaJV Posts: 10 Member
    Also West Midlands - 10lbs down, another 2 stone to go!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Hi there - I'm in Cornwall and have 40kg to lose - 4.5kg lost so far, so I like to remember that's 10% complete!
  • kdibbz177
    kdibbz177 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all I am new started today with about 7 stone to lose I am in Bedfordshire feel free to add me x
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi!

From Reading, love seeing UK updates in my feed so feel free to add me! Got 20lbs more to lose before I hit my first target weight!
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 571 Member
    Yay Scotland!! I've lost 3.5 stone and have a bit under 1.5 to go. Add me so we can kick butt together!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Hi! I'm in Glasgow. Well for now. I'm in Scotland until May and then I go back home to Canada. But the Scots have adopted me as one of their own for the last 8 months, if you want to adopt me as one of your own, I'm happy to take it. But I don't understand football, chip rolls or 2p coins, so it's totally up to you.
  • MissRegs
    MissRegs Posts: 8 Member
    Midlands here, feel free to add me, 2stone to loose !!! Just started the gym to :)
  • CCP12345
    CCP12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello - I'm in Portsmouth - feel free to add me, people, as I really need to be accountable to someone! I have 20kg / 3 stone to lose, for the third time in ten years: I lose the weight, stop dieting, then promptly pile it all back on again so this time I want to lose the weight and keep it off. What I'm really struggling with at the moment is motivation - I'm going through a pretty stressful time and can't really summon up much enthusiasm for weight loss, but I really need to do something!
  • denise345mfp
    denise345mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Yes I'm from UK x
  • FabianMommy
    FabianMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Hi Joanna, I'm from the UK and also a horse woman, add me if you want!
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, I'm in Northants feel free to add, want to lose 2st plus, in need of support
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Anyone from the UK who is active at the weekends (the only time I can chat)? My feed is very quiet at the weekends, I can hear the echo! Especially anyone who likes a run, at any level. Add me please!
  • helenmnisbet1980
    helenmnisbet1980 Posts: 11 Member
    Theresa I'm originally from Corby
  • JustJaedis
    JustJaedis Posts: 11 Member
    Sussex here, in the same boat as you, OP! It's a real struggle without support and accountability. Feel free to add me, we can all help each other!
  • shell617
    shell617 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm from North Wales, I've tried Slimming World and failed and I think MFP is the way to go. I've got about six stone to lose and just started again, please feel free to add me. X
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    im in cumbria, only got 7-10 lbs to lose. Its very slow but i don't mind as long as I'm still progressing with the running and heavy weights. feel free anyone who wants to add me
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Me too, have lost 23lbs so far
    Feel free to add me