ranting about biggest loser... SPOILERS

Options
2»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    This is officially the WORST season of BL yet.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Oh, hard choice! Dan's partner doesn't have a clue what's happening...he's off getting a bucket of chicken.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    i can't watch it anymore...
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    does crying burn calories?
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    it would be nice if they let a black team memeber forfit(sp?) and go home so that jerry and dan could stay
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I can't believe that it's down to the oldest and biggest team members going home... It's so sad.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    This is WAY too intense for week number two...
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    OMG LOOK AT HIM!!!!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    And now I'm bawling because Dan came in last and everyone else came down to help him...awww..I just love him. He needs this so bad.
    I agree. I was tearing up too.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    OMG LOOK AT HIM!!!!

This part always makes someone going home seem okay...wow...down 84 pounds...go Jerry!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Right on Gerry! PMS or what, I haven't teared up so much during this show ever!:sad:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I cried like a baby when they sent Jerry home! But he looks great and I think he is doing awesome!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    They made the right decision sending Jerry home, but holy cow I was wishing it was Joelle below the yellow line. :grumble:

What a nice group of people this season. Vicki & Heba should still be ashamed of themselves. :tongue:

(Yes.....I obsess!) :laugh:
  • Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pacific time~

I was sad to see Jerry go, but so proud of the hard work he and his wife did at home.

1) David's friend back home. Those two hot dogs and large fry were not good food choices ya think??
    2) I loved it when the Model kicked it into gear up the hill to get the immunity.
    3) But, but, but, Bob....I, I, I'm ttttrying...Give me a break, what a big baby. Bob, woohoo. I didn't know he could get so mad. Joelle, Joelle, you need a reality check big-time.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I cried when Jerry was up on that scale with only a 1 pound loss and Alison was crying. Then I cried when they sent him home. Then I cried even harder when I saw what he looks like now! It's a good thing my hubby wasn't home and my kids were in bed so there was no one to make fun of me! :laugh:

Joelle needs to get a clue, but other than that, this is definitely a better group of people. I don't know who to root for yet....
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else notice that the hostess what's her name kept looking bigger then smaller then bigger again, ?????
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Ali is pregnant if I am not mistaken.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know she is pregnant, but when they were on the mountain she looked really thin, but then at weigh in her boobs looked well bigger????? I don't know maybe it is her clothes. It is like the film at different points and then edit it together