Fumbah2208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from Leeds, Yorkshire, just joined tonight
    Hope to lose a bit!
  • rainbowgirl26
    rainbowgirl26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi all I'm in Southampton - I started the journey (again!) on Friday. Have a good 4 stone to lose and am 50 in May. So want to succeed this time
  • chunkygal2016
    chunkygal2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    West midlands, feel free to add!
  • LisaJV
    LisaJV Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also West Midlands - 10lbs down, another 2 stone to go!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm in Cornwall and have 40kg to lose - 4.5kg lost so far, so I like to remember that's 10% complete!
  • kdibbz177
    kdibbz177 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new started today with about 7 stone to lose I am in Bedfordshire feel free to add me x
  • tooru
    tooru Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi!

From Reading, love seeing UK updates in my feed so feel free to add me! Got 20lbs more to lose before I hit my first target weight!
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Yay Scotland!! I've lost 3.5 stone and have a bit under 1.5 to go. Add me so we can kick butt together!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Glasgow. Well for now. I'm in Scotland until May and then I go back home to Canada. But the Scots have adopted me as one of their own for the last 8 months, if you want to adopt me as one of your own, I'm happy to take it. But I don't understand football, chip rolls or 2p coins, so it's totally up to you.
  • MissRegs
    MissRegs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Midlands here, feel free to add me, 2stone to loose !!! Just started the gym to :)
  • CCP12345
    CCP12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm in Portsmouth - feel free to add me, people, as I really need to be accountable to someone! I have 20kg / 3 stone to lose, for the third time in ten years: I lose the weight, stop dieting, then promptly pile it all back on again so this time I want to lose the weight and keep it off. What I'm really struggling with at the moment is motivation - I'm going through a pretty stressful time and can't really summon up much enthusiasm for weight loss, but I really need to do something!
  • denise345mfp
    denise345mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm from UK x
  • FabianMommy
    FabianMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanna, I'm from the UK and also a horse woman, add me if you want!
  • Theresad2707
    Theresad2707 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Northants feel free to add, want to lose 2st plus, in need of support
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Anyone from the UK who is active at the weekends (the only time I can chat)? My feed is very quiet at the weekends, I can hear the echo! Especially anyone who likes a run, at any level. Add me please!
  • helenmnisbet1980
    helenmnisbet1980 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Theresa I'm originally from Corby
  • JustJaedis
    JustJaedis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sussex here, in the same boat as you, OP! It's a real struggle without support and accountability. Feel free to add me, we can all help each other!
  • shell617
    shell617 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from North Wales, I've tried Slimming World and failed and I think MFP is the way to go. I've got about six stone to lose and just started again, please feel free to add me. X
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    im in cumbria, only got 7-10 lbs to lose. Its very slow but i don't mind as long as I'm still progressing with the running and heavy weights. feel free anyone who wants to add me
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too, have lost 23lbs so far
    Feel free to add me