Flatter belly

Options
amandalaite
amandalaite Posts: 3 Member
I need help figuring out a meal plan that will help me flatten my belly and gain muscles. Please help asap

Replies

• amandalaite
    Options
    Thanks I will give it my all to achieve this. You have gave me some really great info. Finding what I should eat is also a huge problem for me.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Whatever gets you into a deficit.
  • amandalaite
    Options
    So what about at home workouts to do.
  • EricTheAngler
    EricTheAngler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as localized weight loss. http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html <--- Read that for a full experiences of tips and misconceptions.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So what about at home workouts to do.

I do You Are Your Own Gym (YAYOG). A few other popular choices are startbdoyweight.com and/or look up convict conditioning.

The YAYOG has an app I use on my iPad (I think I paid $4.99 for it) but I've been very happy with it so far. It has 4 levels of "experience", so you could start at the beginner level and work though all 4 levels and spend months and months and months with the program. It has warm-ups and cool-downs to go with it, which is great for me because I have a history of hurting myself by not stretching, so I love the extras! You can see it at marklauren.com, I believe.

This is assuming you have zero equipment at home. Other folks recommend StrongLifts, but you'll need weights and equipment. The whole idea, whether you use your bodyweight or equipment, is to keep reps lower and progressively increase the weight/challenge/resistance.

Find something you like and stick with it for a few months + to see how you respond. I enjoy the YAYOG myself and look forward to doing it every other day.

Good luck!