Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• tinyguts
    tinyguts Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    22 years old & looking for users around my age! Send a request if you'd like! Looking to lose 45 lbs
  • UnkyTimFU
    UnkyTimFU Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to have a few more friends. I'm down 49/102 pounds and I log on daily. (I guess I'm saying that I'm here to stay) Good Luck with your journey everyone.
  • jabberwocky918
    jabberwocky918 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    add meee! :)
  • SUGARBUSHNATURAL
    SUGARBUSHNATURAL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends to motivate and keep me motivated!
  • Sess73
    Sess73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. 100 lbs to lose, recently divorced and recently diagnosed with diabetes. Determined 2016 will be the year of positive change and getting healthy.
  • rachellechatlos
    rachellechatlos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I could use friends and challenges. Been having lots of success and feel modivated ever since I can see my daily goal.
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to keep motivated/keep me motivated! Let's do this together. :)
  • TheBigLeMeowski
    TheBigLeMeowski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my second time here. Finally decided no more excuses!! I need a nudge now and then so I could use some friends on here to keep me on track. And I'll totally return the favor! Hope everyone has a great day :smiley:
  • PlaceboFX
    PlaceboFX Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The more the merrier! :) I've found that having such a community of friends on here really helps me stay on track. So please, request away!
  • Angelszophia
    Angelszophia Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • 1Blackshoe
    1Blackshoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It takes a village.... all welcome
  • aqila17
    aqila17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am a 34 year old female, 280 lbs and 5'4. I have about 130 lbs to lose.
    I could use motivation and support. Please add me.

Thanks.
  • ricancari
    ricancari Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'd like to share my story. So I was 284 lbs now i'm down 42 lbs. Now 62 more and I will be at my goal weight!!!1440 Calories of High Protein (50%)/Low Carb (15%)/Fat (35%)...It works like magic...Plus I take Garcinia Cambogia with every meal, a one a day womens multivitamin daily, and biotin supplement. I replace one meal with a protein shake made up of any flavor protein powder, a banana, fat free unsweetened almond milk, and a few pieces of nature valley peanut butter and chocolate protein crumbles. I love it because i can eat everything I want but I skip the bread, rice, pasta, and starchy veggies oh and sweets ofcourse. Everything else you can eat(meats, cheeses, fish, all green veggies, fruits-limited amount, low carb treats, and there are a bunch of possibilities as long as you stay within the percentages and calorie goals. If anyone wants to join me in my weight loss journey, you are more than welcome to. Oh and btw, I did it all in 4 months doing very minimal exercise(I mean very minimal LOL) Ttys
  • Fahad8484
    Fahad8484 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Logged for 30 days in a row. Please add me for some motivation!

Good luck to you all!
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have returned back from a 5 month hiatus. I'm ready to get back in the groove of things. I can provide motivation, support, and great conversation. Add me and let's achieve our goals together!! :)
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends on here! I wanna support others during their journey :) feel free to add me!
  • MeaghanSmitty
    MeaghanSmitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friends motivation and support would be awesome! I'm trying to build a support system here as well
  • rajuabju
    rajuabju Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm on daily!
  • carleehealth83
    carleehealth83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends!!!!!
    I'm 33, from Melbourne, Australia!!
  • guzinght
    guzinght Posts: 678 Member
    Options