Looking For Motivational Friends

Options
Crawduck
Crawduck Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
I have just downloaded the app and I have 5+ stone to lose (due to eating my feelings....a lot!) I am a married mum of 2 and am looking for support/motivation and a wee group of friends to help. Feel free to add me

Replies

• mrsgoof
    mrsgoof Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Omg, I'm a married mum with 2 kids too and need some motivational friends too!! I have approx 20kg to lose.. Atm my goal is to get to lose 5kg by Easter..
  • meglala22
    meglala22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm right there with you! Add me?
  • fairylady1962
    fairylady1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too Always happy to offer help and to receive it lol.
  • nitta123
    nitta123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here......lets get motivated and shedding these pound......
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Would love to add you and be added. I tried MFP last year by myself and was successful for a few months, but then fell off track. I started tracking my calories and fitness goals again 3 weeks ago and have been finding myself feeling more motivated this time around due to the support of others on here! Have a great day!
  • Mandylou2014
    Mandylou2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have lost 30 lbs and over 100 lbs I need to lose. It is really hard to do this by ourselves. Feel free to add me. I think with supporting each other we can get past the obstacles that stop us.
  • TrishAndGirls
    TrishAndGirls Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    add me :-)
  • antsw123
    antsw123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • happy2312
    happy2312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, SAHM mum to one, approx 20kgs to lose (3 stone). Hard to keep up the motivation with no friends sharing this weight loss journey. I find I am most successful when I have support and find it very motivating to see others succeed and share the journey. Feel free to add me :-)