Looking for friends!!

Larrwein
Larrwein Posts: 24 Member
Hey! I'm 25, just moved to Florida! Looking for friends since I just found the community area of MFP. I am at my highest weight of 235 and still struggling, need some accountability buddies to keep the motivation on! Still trying to figure it MFP as well :) can't wait!

Replies

• seshfit
    seshfit Posts: 4 Member
    You will get there:-)
    I'm new to the community as well
  • Larrwein
    Larrwein Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2016
    That's great!! :)
  • Angelszophia
    Angelszophia Posts: 127 Member
    hi
  • Anyone is free to add me need all the help. I can get
  • drochele7
    drochele7 Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning! Welcome to the MFP community. I've been using MFP for the last few months and have dropped 36 lbs to date. It's definitely a struggle as I am working to lose 100 lbs! Good luck to you.... You can do this!
  • emilyvictoria7
    emilyvictoria7 Posts: 102 Member
    Hey! I'm 21 and for the past three years my highest/stable weight was 235lbs but with all the stress of an extra job on top of my final year of university, I've gained another 15lbs and have settled at a super uncomfortable 250lbs. My goal is to get to 230lbs and eventually to 200lbs before seeing how much more I can lose. Sending you a friend request :)
  • charriecourtney
    charriecourtney Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Everyone...I have been going strong for a month...focussing on healthy eating, proper portions (most of the time :wink:) and exercise. When i started, I was at the same weight as i was when I was 9 months pregnant with my now 11yr old daughter :neutral: My ultimate goal is to lose 100lbs (Not rushing myself) but my mini goal is another 8-10 starting today within the next 30 days. In this past month i have lost 17lbs so i want to keep the motivation and we can help each other along the way!! Let's share recipes, exercises etc...Add me if you want to work through this together :)<3 Much Love & Motivating Vibes to you all!!
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Hey everyone, Add me if you'd like, My name is Kira, been on my weightloss programme since august last year and loving it. Picked up some great tips along the way if you need any help just ask! :) Have a good day
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Welcome. You can add me! We all need accountability and motivation!
  • mskimmy23
    mskimmy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi all! Please add me too. Always looking for friends and support. Thank you!
  • ashbashsweets
    ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
    I started a challenge group! This will be great for the support!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112780-100-days-until-summer
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome! Add me if you like
  • LuanneScott1971
    LuanneScott1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! You can add me too.
  • CBak3r12
    CBak3r12 Posts: 21 Member
    add me ......... here to help
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Feel free to add me! Could use some motivation as well. I am 26 and 5'6, looking to lose about 65lbs and get back to my goal weight of 150lbs