Activity trackers

Options
I am currently considering buying an activity tracker ...i have narrowed it down between the
fitbit charge HR and the Polar A360 ...
I would really appreciate any advice from your own experience about either
thank you all

Replies

• BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion, but you should really look into the FitBit Blaze - same price range ($199) and it has some really nice features. It's not swim-proof, but it is water resistant. Just my .02 worth of currency.
  • juxtapose13
    juxtapose13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • daryllynn515
    daryllynn515 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would suggest a Fitbit also. Any kind really. I have the Fitbit One and I LOVE IT!! I've had it for a few years and I have gone back and forth as to whether or not I want to get a newer one but I figured until its completely dead, I'm good. LOL. I use my fitbit and also have the Polar FT4 heart rate monitor and those have worked great. I di with I only had 1 item that did both, but as I said, right now they are both great so I'm good.
    The fitbit battery (at least for the ONE) is great. I go weeks before having to charge it and also, their customer service is BEYOND exceptional! I have lost 3 other trackers and each time was given a replacement for free!
  • caubel
    caubel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I really like my fit bit hr. I does everything I need it to and more please and syncs easily to other devices
  • LPintheCity
    LPintheCity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just got the Fitbit blaze last week and I love it. The app tracks SO much data which makes it super easy to figure out where to improve your eating/exercise.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Love my Blaze. I have a few friends complaining that the strap on the Charge keeps breaking? Not sure if that's a regular thing?
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit charge HR. I love the Fitbit Ap and the layout and menus make a lot of sense for me.

It syncs with MFP way better, faster, less bumpy than my previous Garmin.
  • juxtapose13
    juxtapose13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    looks like fitbit is the way to go thanks alot everyone :)
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like my Fitbit Charge HR except that its not very feminine and kind of bulky. I checking out the Blaze, it looks amazing. It's still bigger than I would like but has some awesome features and you can switch out the bands.
  • aprovost1
    aprovost1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you sync Fitbit to myfitness
  • demitri_316
    demitri_316 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CollieFit wrote: »
    Love my Blaze. I have a few friends complaining that the strap on the Charge keeps breaking? Not sure if that's a regular thing?

I'm enjoying the fitbit, currently got the flex that is water proof however you have to remove the battery to charge it which caused the band to tear after awhile. I've change a few bands thus for for this reason but looking to upgrade soon. One that you don't hv to remove the battery like the HR Charge...