My face is shrinking! (with pics)

Options
I am .5 lb away from my first goal (10lbs lost) and I already see a big difference in my face. My double chin is getting smaller and smaller with each passing day. When I look in the mirror, I notice a subtle difference. But when I look at photos, the evidence is clear to see.

I am really trying my best to stay motivated this time. Categorically, once I lose the first 10 lbs I fall back into the same cycle of falling off the bandwagon. I usually end up not only gaining back the 10 lbs, but often I gain back even more. This time I am ending this hopeless cycle. I'm finally ready to move on with my life. Feel free to add me. I need as much support as I can get! Thanks!

facechanges.jpg

Replies

• LaurenHope12
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up, you can do it!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome! Definitely a difference! I also love you lighter hair! So pretty!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    It's amazing what 10 lbs can do. You are looking great, keep it up!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Look at your tiny waist!!! You have nice curves!! Way to go!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You look great and I can totally notice the difference! I love the new hair color too. :)
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Keep it up! My face has as well but it's still FAT! Hopefully soon I'll have a thin face haha.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it sure is!!!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Not only does your face look thinner, but your face looks happier!! well done, keep it up!
  • Terriberry
    Terriberry Posts: 100
    Options
    You really can tell a difference. You look great. keep up the good work!
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
    Love the lighter hair too!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, chica!!! Great job! Isn't it amazing how quickly you can see results when you take before pictures!! Love it!! :)
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I like the blonde hair, too!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great! Congrats!
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    good goin!!! congrats!
  • cmarshel
    cmarshel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Keep up the good work.
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference. Congrats on hitting your goal.. you can do this!!! I too am trying to change a lifetime of bad habits. It's a learning process for sure but totally doable. Feel free to add me as a friend.. would love the support.

P.S. Love the light hair too :D
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    wow you look great!! defo better as a blonde! feel free to add me x
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You look great
  • MaryHester
    MaryHester Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are SO in the same page! Your story has been my story for the last 10 years. I loose weight, then loose motivation, gain the weight back plus some more. That's so frustrating. After 10 years of trying every diet I could, I think this is the closest to reality. You are allowed to eat what you normally eat, you learned about serving sizes (which I NEVER considered before), you're encouraged to exercise and drink water. It's easy to monitor your calories with this program and the website is awesome because of all the motivation you get! I love it!

You're looking great and you are very pretty, too. You'll be a killer when you reach your final goal. Keep it up! You're in the right path! =0)
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Looking good, your hair color makes a huge difference as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!