Anyone from the UK on here?

Options

Replies

• cathed42
    cathed42 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there Edinburgh calling! Is Brits have to stick together :)
  • antsw123
    antsw123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • zoegough192
    zoegough192 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Norwich, Norfolk here
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    London B)
  • James12315
    James12315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Currently living in Liverpool (for uni) but my actual home is in Wales. Anyone is welcome to add me, currently in undetaking a 12 week weight loss program and also keep an open diary which could be of some help to you.
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm just outside of London. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the west midlands. I've lost 16 and a half stone in a year and 6 weeks. Feel free to add me x
  • Kally195
    Kally195 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kent here - I have a good two stone/30lbs to lose and would love some extra motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • gember85
    gember85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Midlands here add me x
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Liverpool
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Telford Shropshire feel free to add me
  • ksm364
    ksm364 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm from Scotland too! Probably my 10000th attempt at losing weight!! Managed to lose a stone and a half about 2 years ago and slowly put the weight back on by going back to my old ways. I've got about 5 stone to lose so a long long way to go. 9 weeks until a once in a lifetime holiday (2 weeks in Mexico) so I really need to get myself in gear. I'd be happy to lose at least a stone by then but any more would be great. Joining the gym today so wish me luck! Need all the support I can get at the minute as I constantly feel like a failure so if any one wants to add me please do! Good luck everyone x
  • clawmum
    clawmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Another one from Scotland, 6 weeks in 15lbs lost 28 to go feel free to add me :)
  • lozza03112016
    lozza03112016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Cumbria and very new to using myfitnesspal. Keep trying Joannaharvey
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from just outside Liverpool. Currently on a bulk after losing 4st, then the dreaded cutting phase looms. Add me! :)
  • LilMissLisaC
    LilMissLisaC Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Leicestershire here, changing for life
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Leicester here, definitely looking for some new buddies. Need to lose about 50lbs, 40 down from my heaviest but fell off the wagon a bit :neutral:
  • wcgenius
    wcgenius Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Essex here. This is my first post and (what feels like) 100th attempt to lose weight and feel better. I have about 4/5 stone to lose. I almost feel scared because, to some extent, it's easier to not try than to try and possibly fail again. Going to try and change mindset to 'Better to try and fail than never try at all'. I've had this profile for a while and have done absolutely nothing on it and that IS going to stop - or rather start..? Feel free to add me. We can support each other :)
    And I never want to be asked when the baby is due EVER again :o:)
  • Craig8926
    Craig8926 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Liverpool. Add me
  • thecircuitwizard
    thecircuitwizard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm down the south of England. I started with 3.5st to lose and I've just reached 2 st lost today with ~1.5 to go. You can do it! Feel free to add me anyone :)