Perfect 10 Buddy Club 1/12-1/18

Options
Morning:smile:

How is everybody? Where is everybody?

Ive been hanging in there as far as my calories go. I had a couple of days last week that i went over but i got a handle on it. Today is a run interval on the treadmill.

I worked out yesterday-did a circuit- and burned 412 calories and didn't eat any of them:noway: I went over about 600 cals saturday night so I figured it would work itself out in the long run.Cross your fingers for me:happy:

Whats everybody up today?

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Morning:smile:

How is everybody? Where is everybody?

Ive been hanging in there as far as my calories go. I had a couple of days last week that i went over but i got a handle on it. Today is a run interval on the treadmill.

I worked out yesterday-did a circuit- and burned 412 calories and didn't eat any of them:noway: I went over about 600 cals saturday night so I figured it would work itself out in the long run.Cross your fingers for me:happy:

Whats everybody up today?
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I'm off to work then to the gym. I'm doing great. I was surprised to see the thread.

I'll check in again when I get back home.

Have a great Morning.

Kathy

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • punka274
    Options
    Hey Kathy!!! I love your new Avatar...pretty lady!

You still getting snow? I haven't been watching the weather man lately. Have a great day at work!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Just wanted to check in and say hi and see how everyone is doing:smile:
    I had a great week last week, stuck to all my eating plans, got in all my exercise, did good on drinking all my water, and had a 7.8 lb loss!:drinker:
    We're still getting snow here, we've gotten about 8 inches and more is supposed to be coming in tonight and tomorrow:ohwell:
    Hope everyone has a happy, healthy week!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had a great week. I lost 1 pound.

I tried my first Zumba class on Saturday. I had so much fun. I had a gal from work and her daughter go with me. Best part.....it was free! I found my class on Meetup.com

Sunday, I did my walk/run program and my daughter roller skated. Since I started my program, I have lost the back/hip fat, that I could grab in a fistfull! It's GONE! :happy:
  • punka274
    Options
    Morning Buddies!

Ive got cardio and abb work on tabs for today. What is everybody else doing?

I ordered 30 day shred though netflix and it should be here tommorrow,can't wait to try it! Ive heard its pretty intense....

Gynuwyne- Congrats on the weightloss...thats awesome:drinker: :drinker: I will have to check out the meetup.com site....i need some variety in my workouts.

Nonibug-a 7.8lb weightloss is fantastic!!!! You go Girl!!!! congrats on a great week!

Hey to eveybody that follows! I will bbl!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Sorry I've been a little absent lately. I need to get back into logging on again. I started an economics class for my Masters and it's really hard. So, I'm sorry if I'm not checking in as much as I used to. I'm still logging calories and exercise, just very quickly!

Today my goal is still to drink plenty of water. I exercised last night for 45 minutes, but I upped the intensity and my abs hurt this morning, but it's a good hurt. So, I'm planning on exercising tonight and trying to keep the intensity high!

Congrats Nonibug on the weight loss...that's terrific
    Congrats Gynuwyne on your weight loss...That's awesome too!
    I'm very proud of you both! :smile:
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hello everyone

You girls are doing so well and I have hit a brick wall and it isn't moving. :mad: I have tried everything. Right now I have decided to not get on scales but once a month because it is stressing me out so bad I want to give up.:cry: So I have them put up and my next weigh in and measurements is 1st part of Feb.

I have been sick :sick: so food and exercise haven't been very good :grumble: but I'm getting back on track and hope to go to the gym in the next couple of days.

OK have a good day everyone!!:smile:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    OctoberBabe: Hang in there! I haven't lost much since I joined the site in Feb, but I know that it's working since I have lost some. So, just stay strong and try to get back on track. Remember to drink plenty of water since that doesn't have any calories!

Today I've been pretty good. I didn't get a work out in last night as my boyfriend came home sick and I had to take care of him. Ah well, I ate really well yesterday though, so I was just a little under for calories even without the exercise. Tonight I'm going to do my 60 minute workout and eat some pita pizza for dinner....has anyone tried that yet?
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi October, hope you feel better soon. I know how frusturating it is. I don't weigh myself weekly anymore b/c I too get frusturated and then I over eat so I do it every two weeks. Monthly if I could, but I get tempted to see! Two weeks is good though.

I go over my calories a lot so mostly I just maintain my weight. It was a miracle that I lost 1lb last week! I read threads on here about how ppl can't eat all there calories and I don't understand it! It's very easy for me. :ohwell:

YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU WILL DO THIS! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES!

quote by George Sheehan:
    "There will never be a day when we won't need dedication, discipline, energy, and the feeling that we can change things for the better."