30 pounds before college need support

Options
My name is Gabriella, and I am 18 years old. My whole life I have been up and down with my weight, and I'm just miserable with myself. This year is an important year. I will be going to college and starting new. I need help staying on track, losing weight, and changing my life style for the better. I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and being upset with myself. I can't do this alone.

Replies

• TheFitLifeOfDan
    TheFitLifeOfDan Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi my name is Daniel! You can do it! Write your specific goal of where you want to be and you will get there! Good luck!
  • BrittanyDiane1997
    BrittanyDiane1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join yah. I have quite a bit further to go but I'll be headed to college in the fall too.
  • tatersalad80
    tatersalad80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabrielle you can do it. Just take it one day at a time and your weight will be gone in no time if you don't give up!
  • Melissface
    Melissface Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds before my 30th birthday in September..I have a lot more to lose, but this is a goal I feel is very obtainable. This is often how people sabotage themselves, setting a goal within a time frame that just isn't achievable. Make sure you have reasonable expectations and you will do just fine :) Good luck!