I am no longer overweight!1!1

Options
It took me 3 months to go from around 75kg or 76kg to 65kg. My BMI was around 28 or very close to 29, which is dangerously close to the obese category. My BMI is now 24.5 and I want to get it down to 21 or so.

I just want to say I love, love, love MFP. I love the discussion forums. I love how easy it is to use the recipe builder and the food diary.

This is the best thing that's happened to me in about 8 months (I met the bf 8 months ago <3 )

Replies

• hcolligan
    hcolligan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done, it's a fantastic feeling isn't?
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!! :smiley:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Congrats :smile:
  • alizesmom
    alizesmom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • cristalcarrillo7
    cristalcarrillo7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • myfavoriteyear
    myfavoriteyear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay, awesome job!
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's a great accomplishment that shows off your hard work and dedication! I too love MFP, recipe builder, MFP pals and I'll take it one step further...my food scale! lol
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    cb2bslim wrote: »
    Way to go! It's a great accomplishment that shows off your hard work and dedication! I too love MFP, recipe builder, MFP pals and I'll take it one step further...my food scale! lol

Yes! It's my new best friend ;)
  • zenxray
    zenxray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm only 1.8 pounds away from being "no longer overweight", myself! I know how happy you must be, because I'm right behind you and tickled to hit that milestone. Congratulations!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I remember that feeling and it is amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    haviegirl wrote: »
    I'm only 1.8 pounds away from being "no longer overweight", myself! I know how happy you must be, because I'm right behind you and tickled to hit that milestone. Congratulations!

Yay! It's sooo close that you can probably taste it, right? Well done, lady ;)