Very active group looking for very active members!! Ladies only please!

Options
Godsgirl42
Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Rules for conduct and rules of the game.

CONDUCT

1. Be kind
2. Be honest
3. Be encouraging
4. Participate

GAME

DAILY & WEEKLY POINTS

We earn points daily and weekly. There are daily chores to be done on here to earn up to 70 points per week/10 pts per day. Then there will be challenges weekly that you can earn 30 points for. I will tally the points at the end of the week and post the points for everyone and the winner gets bragging rights. The points we earn are this:
Food: if we stay within our calorie range we get 3 pts
Exercise: if we exercise for 30 minutes or more a day (or how many days a week you choose beforehand) we get 3 pts
Water: if we drink 64 oz of water a day we get 2 pts
Thread: if we post on the thread AND comment on someone else's post we get 1 pt
Post: if we post our points each day or before midnight the following day we get 1 pt
Your points posting would look like this:

3-13-16
Food 3
Exercise 3
Water 2
Thread 1
Post 1
Total 10

If you don't make points in any certain area, just put a 0. Like this:

3-14-16
Food 3
Exercise 0
Water 2
Thread 0
Post 0
Total 5

Weekly challenge points will need to be reported on Mondays before midnight for you to get credit for them. Challenge points are 30 or 0. Every Monday there will be a new challenge issued for the week.
I will post weekly game point totals for everyone for the week, in order from most points to the least, on Tuesday.

Your exercise schedule and eating plan are your own. So when I say 30 minutes of exercise a day or staying within your calories..you may have a different eating plan or may not be able to workout for 30 minutes a day yet...that's ok just let us know your goals.

We're very serious about losing weight!!! Hope you'll join us!!

Send me a private message if you want to join so I don't miss your post on here!!!!

Replies

• yannie100
    yannie100 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I've lost around 15 lbs so fat(: thanks!
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm new and looking for a group like this! I'm 55, a wife, mom, gma, and... A mail lady! Looking to lose about 20 pounds and maybe make some new friends along the way
  • Rockthatbodyat35
    Rockthatbodyat35 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wanna join , i am 35 female
  • Mappel2
    Mappel2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I would be so happy to join a group like this! I'm trying to get more socially involved and form a community around myself and my goals. :)
  • epeart11
    epeart11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a pound this week and get in about 75 oz of water a day!
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    epeart11 wrote: »
    I want to lose a pound this week and get in about 75 oz of water a day!

I'll send you an invitation to the group!