mom, housewife, homeschooler!

Options
lilmom101
lilmom101 Posts: 382 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
New here, for the last 2 years ive struggled with my weight. My Dr recommend this app. So far so good.im always busy, really hoping this can help me keep my track, be motivated and eat better for my famiy. Im 28, h have 4 kids 3 boys 1 girl. I homeschool them all. I was in a car accident in nov 2011 and injured. Due to physical limits exercise is difficult. Depression dosent help! Really feeling great these last 3 days ive kept traack of my food. Hoping this can help me.

Replies

• bkackgs
    bkackgs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a homeschooling mom too. I just signed up here and am hoping to lose the pregnancy weight gain (almost 40). My youngest is 15 months and my oldest is 17. I never lose any weight unless I keep track of calories. But it's challenging to do that. Are you a part of a group? I'm not sure how this works...
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - I'm a homeschool mom as well. We have a group that is just starting and we'd love to have you both!!! We'll be beginning challenges and a point system (will explain on the group, but easy) this Monday. It's so much easier to do it with a group!!! I'll send you both invitations, we're called Losin' it!!
  • bkackgs
    bkackgs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea
  • Terrorsita
    Terrorsita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to joint too!!!! I'm a homeschooling mom of two, ages seven and ten. I've got 30+ to lose and just getting started.
  • mpmyers4az
    mpmyers4az Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lilmom101 wrote: »
    New here, for the last 2 years ive struggled with my weight. My Dr recommend this app. So far so good.im always busy, really hoping this can help me keep my track, be motivated and eat better for my famiy. Im 28, h have 4 kids 3 boys 1 girl. I homeschool them all. I was in a car accident in nov 2011 and injured. Due to physical limits exercise is difficult. Depression dosent help! Really feeling great these last 3 days ive kept traack of my food. Hoping this can help me.

I'm 56, was a stay at home mom who homeschooled two when they were little. Yay for homeschooling!!!! Now I work in a public high school and can see the difference between kids who were grounded well and kids who had self-centered, getting-high, immature parents (or just parents who were not grounded well themselves). All the best to you.

• Godsgirl42
    Options
    If anyone else wants to join you can send me a private message so I don't miss your posts!!
  • lilmom101
    Options
    Hey everyone! My youngest is 7 months EBF and then I hve a 2 and 3yo and my odest is 11! They grow so fast. I will love to join your group. I dont know how much of anything works on here yet.
  • Godsgirl42
    Options
    You've all been sent an invitation
  • lilmom101
    Options
    Godsgirl42 wrote: »

I accepted just trying to figure o ou t how to get there again lol
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm a homeschooling mom too! I've graduated my 20 daughter who is in college and am currently homeschooling my 16 year old. Add me please :)
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling mom to 4 here as well! Everyone, please feel free to add me!
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a homeschooling mom too. I have 2 boys ages 8 and 12.
  • Godsgirl42
    Options

Go to Community (regular blue band at top of page), the groups ( smaller writing, dark blue band at top of page) then you should see My Groups in a dark blue band and we should show up there.
  • lilmom101
    Options
    Numer1ca wrote: »
    I'm a homeschooling mom too. I have 2 boys ages 8 and 12.
    I added you :)

• lilmom101
    Options

Go to Community (regular blue band at top of page), the groups ( smaller writing, dark blue band at top of page) then you should see My Groups in a dark blue band and we should show up there.

Thank you I found just hadnt got to check it out yet thank you :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I too homeschool my daughter...feel free to add me :)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and a homeschooling mom to 3 kids ages 9, 6, & 3. I've lost 19lbs so far and am trying to stay committed now to keeping it off and toning up.
  • SOHealthyMama
    SOHealthyMama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am homeschooling my three kids, two are school age.