body after baby...friends need

Options
Hi all, my name is Tiara and I am a 1st time mother of a 2 week old. During my pregnancy I went from 270 to 234. After having her I went from 234 to 217. I am now trying to lose 37 more pounds to get to 180. I would love friends to motivate and to help motivate me.

Replies

• mecooke17
    mecooke17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby in December and trying to lose the baby weight + some! You can add me if you want!
  • PrettyFit0813
    PrettyFit0813 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks I definitely will
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I had a baby back in September! The struggle is real but I've found that continued support and staying connected keeps you in the game!!! First step: think about your " why" to getting healthy and the "how" will follow. I've lost 50 lbs since Nov. You got this!
  • PrettyFit0813
    Options
    Thanks amazonqueen. I have my why and working towards the how just trying to make sure I don't do too much at one time.
  • amazonqueen29
    Options
    That's awesome!! If your looking for lower carb recipes I've given you a recipe link I just made cauliflower sushi rolls and they were so good !!
    www.sandyskitchenadventures.com
    v11ffljevd0a.jpeg
  • BabyWeightLindsay
    BabyWeightLindsay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6 week old baby and 30 pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
  • amazonqueen29
    Options
    Thanks for the add Lindsay !! You can lose it if you put your mind to it!!
  • PrettyFit0813
    Options
    Thank you I will check out the recipes and thank you both for the add
  • kayness88
    kayness88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had my son 6 years ago and I still can't t rid of my baby belly :( losing hope lol! X