Vivosmart HR

Options
Guns63
Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
Is anyone having problems with their Vivosmart HR? I'm on my second one (received a replacement) and I'm having accuracy and syncing issues just like my first one. I customized my stride and I still have accuracy issues in distance and speed of my runs.

Replies

• kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    A couple of syncing issues and I've had to reconnect it with the app a few times. Accuracy seems to be pretty close with mine, at least close enough to not set of any red flags in my head.
  • zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There are occasional syncing issues and the whole app is down right now. I like the tracker a lot so it doesn't put me off.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple syncing issues but I don't have the HR version. I was just on the website and it was having some issues so @zenjen13 that explains that. I have to give it to Garmin for their customer service though. They recently sent me a new chest strap because I was having issues and that's one reason I went with Vivosmart was so I could use the strap from my Forerunner, and they sent me a new one after some trouble shooting.