Hello....intro here

Options
Hi my name is Terri...married to my hubby of almost 10 yrs...and have wonderful children..just had a baby girl 9 mos ago and would love to focus on me losing some weight and to get into shape..any tips would be appreciated..

Replies

• oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    good luck!! feel free to add me !
  • Jessicat9
    Jessicat9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    Congrats on the baby. This site is awesome for support and for tracking what you eat and excersise. Some advice... Set realistic goals. It's horrible if you set something that you later realise you can't reach.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi Terri! You've come to the right place! :happy:

Feel free to add me as well.
  • terri0804
    terri0804 Posts: 20
    Options
    thanks ladies trying to get familiar with the site and message boards..my 1s day here...i would love to add ppl just need to figure out how to do it..lol
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to add me.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Start slow. Educate yourself on healthy eating. That is the most important for you and your children. There are so many sites with healthy recipes and ideas. If you want to add some exercise start slow. There are walking videos on exercise tv. that are only 15 min. 1 mile walks. They are great if you have kids and can't get to the gym or even out to walk. Don't make excuses and don't get discouraged. In a year you and your family will benefit from your effort.