Fitbit Blaze calories burned not loading

Options
I just got the fitbit blaze and I am having issues. The watch is synched to myfitnesspal account, but the calories burned will not load in from exercises. I reinstalled and installed all of the apps. I can see the food intake and steps walked, but no calories burned minus off the calorie intake. Any advice on how to correct the problem?

Thanks

Replies

• hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Is it syncing to the Fitbit app?
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    At the bottom of your diary you should see the Fitbit adjustment if there is one. Where are you logging your exercise? Fitbit, mfp, or both?
  • chief3202
    chief3202 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    According to the icon in the exercise section, the app is activated. When I select the ? it indicates the adjustment, but it is not the same as what FITBIT application is indicating. For example, my calorie intake is 1500 and calories eaten today is 1327. Fitbit indicates that I burned off 899 calories and increased my calorie intake up to 2206 giving me additional 458 calories to eat. None of this information is showing up on myfitnesspal account. I never had this problem with my fitbit hr. Everything would sync and the information was entered for me. Is there something I can do to correct this problem? Fitbit told me it was not there problem to solve and to contact the 3rd party add on.

Thanks
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My Blaze seems to be syncing ok with MFP, however, every time I try to update on the Fitbit app it crashes! This has been happening since there was an update for my ChargeHR on Friday.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's the same or not, but yesterday my Fitbit adjustment completely vanished from the MFP app. Just the app though. My adjustment was showing up on the MFP website. It was gone for a few hours before suddenly reappearing again.