Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge- Ninth Term

Options

Replies

• freesiasun5
    freesiasun5 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    If anyone is having trouble with the waitlist group link, send me a PM and I'll get you in.
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Applied a couple days ago but haven't heard anything yet :(
  • nichole_finley
    nichole_finley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    applied
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Applied last night. Haven't heard anything yet.
  • freesiasun5
    Options
    You will all hear, whether it's the main challenge or the waitlist group. Sometimes the owls get distracted.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    xLyric wrote: »
    Applied as a Slytherin, but it sounds like there might not be enough room for me if people are getting waitlisted. :frowning:

We go through a lot of the waitlist each term, and there are challenges in the waitlist group to keep you busy until you get your train ticket to Hogwarts!

Sounds awesome, thanks! :smiley:
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've just applied, I'm so excited!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I sent off my owl Hannah just now. I was a Hufflepuff Germ 5, 6, and 7. Had to take off Term 8 for muggle reasons. Ready to get back in the school now! I miss all my Hufflepuff buddies! But even if I were in a different house, at least I'd be back on campus.
    On a side note... I thoughtthe HeadMistress (xxghost??) was on my friend list. But she's not on my friend list anymore. I really liked her a lot and my son just moved to a city near her. Is she still active? Still HeadMistress? Still on MFP? If anyone sees her, please tell her I miss her. :(

Hope to make it to the campus this term. I will be here on Platform 9 & 3/4 pacing back and forth.

Love to my HPeeps! <3<3
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    I just filled out the app.

Chris
  • SethKaishi
    SethKaishi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did apply. Hopefully it is not too late.
  • aliceocean22
    aliceocean22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried applying several times and it doesn't seem to work. Any other way I can apply? I want to join this so bad!!
  • Madison_LH
    Madison_LH Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just saw this and filled it out. I'm geeking out over here. I SO need to be accepted!!
  • freesiasun5
    Options
    I tried applying several times and it doesn't seem to work. Any other way I can apply? I want to join this so bad!!

Send me a PM. I can enter you manually.
  • aerrianna
    aerrianna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I applied Saturday but haven't heard anything. I have to start looking at challenges more often.
  • lightcvt
    lightcvt Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. I know I'm late but I hope I can still join this! Just sent an app. :)
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Question? I'm only 2lbs away from maintaining so I'm not gonna be much help to any house, is there a way for me to see your challenges so I can still compete with last weeks me?
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I applied this weekend, I know I'm late. How will j know I am in or not?
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just put in an application. This looks so fun, and would definitely keep me motivated! :)
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just saw this and applied I hope I am not too late
  • tiamoreland
    tiamoreland Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope I am not 2 late!!! Found out that we can join challenges today and geeked out when I saw this one!!! I hope I can join still