62 pounds down, 23 more to go (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job you are turning into a real hottie.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job.... Good to hear you are setting yet another goal....yikes sky diving!!! Exciting and yet scary all at the same time. Guess that accounts for the rush. You are doing a great job and will meet that challenge in no time.
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing!! I love how you are rewarding yourself for meeting your goals :smile:

A word of warning though... tattoos are addicting lol!! Maybe I'll get another as my reward as soon as I meet my goal! Yay! Keep up the good work!
  • cannhall
    cannhall Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! You were handsome before and after if I might say also. Keep it up!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!! Great. Almost took that up years ago when I was actually smaller, but I got pregnant and that was the end of that. Maybe I should have it as one of my goals. Congrats! You look great.
  • packersdan
    packersdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @4jenniferK and @tallen3687 - yeah I am pretty nervous about skydiving, but I think it would be such an intense rush that I have to do it! I just cannot imagine how great it would feel just free-falling - dont get me wrong, it would be scary as hell too, but totally worth it. Now I may just have to have someone push me out of the plane when the time comes, because I might not be able to do it on my own, hahaha

@mrsclc - I have definitely heard that tattoos are addicting and I totally believe it because I have my first two already planned out, haha. When I was coming up with ways to reward myself for hitting my goals, that was the first thing that popped up because I knew that if I was smaller, I wouldnt be ashamed to take off my shirt to get one, and then to show it off at the beach/pool. Plus, it would stay as a constant reminder to keep the weight off or else no one would be able to ever see it!
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    It'll be a great reminder. I think you should definitely keep us posted and should upload a pic of your tattoo when you get it! :smile:
  • Abs1929
    Abs1929 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! Good job!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look so good! *woot* *woot*
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Awesome ! and I'm a Packers fan too :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!