xbox kinect!!!

Options
just puchased a kinect the other day along with nike training game :) i was wondering if anyone could recommend any other workout type games that they enjoy and would be worth me purchasing!!! thanks :)

Replies

• bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just Dance! Awesome workout when you do the "non-stop shuffle" option, particularly. It's just dancing (what it says on the box, really), but man is it great!!
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dance central and Zumba fitness
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    That boxing game is pretty good for getting the CV system working!
  • alie5612
    Options
    zumba got both and love them
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Fitness evolved 2012 awesome there's a bit of everything on there, boot camp is full on x enjoy :)
  • daryllynn515
    daryllynn515 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser game is also great. I've been using that for my training currently. I'm on week 6 of my 12 week plan and I love it. Today I just got the Nike + Kinect Training game so I'm super pumped to give it a try!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun for the kids and I to do together. Just Dance was too hard for me.
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm really late to the game. I received an Xbox 360 back in 2011 but because of its location in the house, I was unable to play with it. The only floor space we have has to have a heavy coffee table moved, its the "Cleveland Caveliers" tv, and the tile is way too slippery. I used it once or twice, didn't have time to figure out Tron, and while I loved the idea of Kinect Adventures, it was just to hard to use in the place it was.

Anyway, just last week I went out and bought a 21" tv with HDMI input and moved the xbox to my spare bedroom which is my workout room. It's smaller though and I was too close to the TV for Kinect to work, so I found a little Zoom gadget that lets me be closer and it works REALLY well with Adventures, but I threw Biggest Loser into the recycle bin. It just didn't track well, I discovered it was probably the software itself, it has terrible reviews on Amazon, and it was also very annoying to spend 15 minutes trying to get to a workout. Luckily I only paid $2 for it at the thrift store. Myabe it tracks a little better without the Zoom, but oh well.

Yesterday I received Nike+. I'm excited to try it today, I hope it tracks well with the Zoom attachment on my Kinect, we'll see. Just found this thread which is the most recent one for Kinect workouts. I realize most people have probably moved to Xbox One by now, but I have my practically brand new, untouched 360 so thats not happening!

I really have fun with Adventures, I like amusement park rides that are interactive, so this feels like one of those. It gets my heart rate up jumping on rafts and things! LOL!

So, anyone still around?