I'm New

Options
Hi Everyone! I am new to this website and I really love it!! I look forward to losing weight and meeting new people at the same time! Let me know if you have any helpful advice =)

Replies

• Hnlopez72
    Hnlopez72 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I have found this site to be sooooooo helpful. You will completely enjoy it and it's so people friendly, easy to use :) With me, honestly I find myself on this site not just to enter my food for each meal but to just look around. Today I'm starting my 3rd week. Hope to travel your journey with you. I believe God put us all on here to help one another. I wish you luck on your road to success. I'm here if you would like to be friends as well :) God Bless

Heather
  • Worshipgirl247
    Options
    Thank Heather =)

I log on here everyday to track food and exercise and it's helping me sooooo much!! It's amazing how many calories I am eating when I'm actually paying attention to it. It adds up so fast so it's good for me to log my food here. I will friend you =) and God bless you too!!
  • Worshipgirl247
    Options
    Oh ya! my name is Kimberly BTW! LOL
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! This site is amazing. I was just using the phone app and never logged online until recently. There is so much good advice on here!! I've been tracking my food for 50 days now and I'm doing great! Never realized how fast the calories add up until I started tracking! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey! Love to add you as a friend!!
    Take care,
    Christy
  • Worshipgirl247
    Options
    Thanks Christy!! Love this website and all the great people I'm meeting, including you =)
  • Shawnta27
    Shawnta27 Posts: 22
    Options
    Good luck...I have only been on here 1 week..but I love it..Very motivational stories and people...Wish you the best!!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!
  • Worshipgirl247
    Options
    Thank you Shawnta27 and Michelle =)