Trying again seeking friends to help motivate;-)

Options
Hi I used this app for a while it helped me lose some weight and then stopped trying and now have gained some back hoping to lose it all this time thanks for any help...

Replies

• beverleyviga
    beverleyviga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this app but definitely need some motivation to keep going.I have stopped loosing weight and thought this would be a good way to start back to loosing some again, fingers crossed
  • brahtravels
    brahtravels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this app today. Hopefully it'll help me maintain a healthy weight :) we should all motivate each other!
  • beverleyviga
    beverleyviga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good idea, I need all the help I can get.
  • rippedhippie
    rippedhippie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Start by taking the time to fill out your profiles, log in daily and use the tools provided. You have to be vested in this!

Let me know if I can help...
  • kvnelson
    kvnelson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start by taking the time to fill out your profiles, log in daily and use the tools provided. You have to be vested in this!

Let me know if I can help...
    I just downloaded this app today. Hopefully it'll help me maintain a healthy weight :) we should all motivate each other!

• kvnelson
    Options
    Thanks everyone completed today and yesterday getting a gd start ;-) let's do this B)
  • ellemb8
    ellemb8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good job on your tracking. Keep it up.
  • kvnelson
    Options
    Trying you all gd luck also
  • newme507
    newme507 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kvnelson wrote: »
    Hi I used this app for a while it helped me lose some weight and then stopped trying and now have gained some back hoping to lose it all this time thanks for any help...

Thats k,We fall down.We just have to get up and work at it again..We all have messed up.It a part of living..I am here for you if you need me to be.We can encourage one anther.My user name is newme504...
  • beth2407
    beth2407 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting started again after many ups and downs. I'm planning to use this app with a work-sponsored program that gives an insurance discount if completed. My biggest challenges are eating better at work and adding more activity.
  • lisaaa8
    lisaaa8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to help motivate! Please add me Lisaaa8☺
  • kvnelson
    Options
    beth2407 wrote: »
    I am getting started again after many ups and downs. I'm planning to use this app with a work-sponsored program that gives an insurance discount if completed. My biggest challenges are eating better at work and adding more activity.
    Good luck all
  • Coubelle
    Coubelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah! I have started my journey...again! I will be putting together a blog to keep me accountable and motivated with pictures further down the line. I would love to follow and cheer on other people on their journey! Feel free to add me :)