Fitbit syncing issues

Options
Anyone else having fitbit syncing issues?

Replies

• rediscoveringkellyy
    Options
    I am it was working this morning then it randomly stopped
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • affinset
    affinset Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes. This afternoon, Fitbit app says "looking" but won't sync. I've tried everything. Weird.
  • Aelizabethyoung
    Aelizabethyoung Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It seems to be lagging tremendously. Suddenly at like 8pm last night my exercise calories all decided to show up. Same thing seems to be happening this morning, only showing the calories burnt from steps not any of the tracked workouts.
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I couldn't sync mine for a couple of weeks, but then sometimes, like above, calories would suddenly show up. I searched the fitbit forums on how to force sync. All of my reading led me to the idea of uninstalling all my current Fitbit software then downloading the Fitbit app to my laptop (I'm running Windows 10). I was hesitant, but since doing so all my problems are fixed. Sync works without a hitch. I'm much happier. And the app isn't really any different than the dashboard I was previously using.
  • missannie1686
    missannie1686 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    affinset wrote: »
    Yes. This afternoon, Fitbit app says "looking" but won't sync. I've tried everything. Weird.
    Been having the same problem. Emailed customer service for help several times. They gave me suggestions but didn't correct situation. Seems to be ok now. Read somewhere that you need to get out of the MFP and then log in again. Maybe that helps.

• Aelizabethyoung
    Aelizabethyoung Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I couldn't sync mine for a couple of weeks, but then sometimes, like above, calories would suddenly show up. I searched the fitbit forums on how to force sync. All of my reading led me to the idea of uninstalling all my current Fitbit software then downloading the Fitbit app to my laptop (I'm running Windows 10). I was hesitant, but since doing so all my problems are fixed. Sync works without a hitch. I'm much happier. And the app isn't really any different than the dashboard I was previously using.

I would have to use my work computer but how to download and app to a computer? I use the fitbit dashboard on the website and the app on my phone.