Sleeved and Shrinking..I want to share,support, and be supported!

Options
Parmcat
Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
HI there,

I was a member here a long time ago, with good success, but with all things in my life, I fell off the wagon....Well, the new me is here again, and I am all in.

Two years ago I hit my all time high weight, or 337+lbs. I needed something drastic. I choose to have gastric surgery, and had the gastric sleeve on Dec 18/15. On surgery day, I was 312 lbs, and was feeling awesome about my choice. Today, I am just short of 3 months post op, and weight just under 280lbs. Since Nov 27/15, I am down about 60lbs

I am here because I need to start to track my input, to watch the Protien/Carbs,Sugar and fat. I also want to support people in their journeys, as well as have a place to cheer/vent, and plan.

I would love you to come along with me for my ride. I am open to any/all questions about my journey. It will be a fun trip, so hop on board!

Carpe Diem my friends!

Replies

• wowa4483
    wowa4483 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're still looking for support!
  • CincyDave
    CincyDave Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I was sleeved 3 days before you! I started at 303. I lost a good chunk before surgery, and was 269 on my surgery day. Today I weigh 225.