New here

Options
Hi Everyone, I just stumbled upon this yesterday when looking for calorie counting apps on my blackberry. It looks like a lot of people have had much success with this so hopefully I will as well. I don't have much weight to lose but I would like to lose about 10bs. I am 5'3" and about 130 lbs right now. I also am very interested in toning up my body. I find my size to be small but very doughy ( I guess thats the way to put it).

Replies

• kathryn84
    kathryn84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This site will help you reach your goals. Its very encouraging reading everyones thoughts and success stories. Good Luck!!!
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I actually found it the same way you did! It's been a great ride for me so far. Everyone is great! Get some friends and start losing weight!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. It really helps to see it right in front of you weather you have 10 or 110 lbs to lose.
  • lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just stumbled upon this yesterday when looking for calorie counting apps on my blackberry. It looks like a lot of people have had much success with this so hopefully I will as well. I don't have much weight to lose but I would like to lose about 10bs. I am 5'3" and about 130 lbs right now. I also am very interested in toning up my body. I find my size to be small but very doughy ( I guess thats the way to put it).

I'm 5'2" and 130 lbs trying to get to 110...so I'm in the same boat! This site worked once before for me and I got to around 115 but got off track and gained it back. Restarted this week!
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow I can already tell this site will be a great help! Thanks for the encouragment!
  • skinnyfat14
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I actually found it the same way you did! It's been a great ride for me so far. Everyone is great! Get some friends and start losing weight!

24lbs lost?!?! That's great!! Keep up the good work!! I look forward to learning more about this site!
  • skinnyfat14
    Options
    So my 30th birthday is exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow and I would LOVE to be 125 by that day which is 6lbs down. If I can lose 2lbs a week I'll be a happy camper!!