250LBS AND UP !!!

Options
I NEED SOME MORE MOTIVATION AND FRIENDS THAT CAN GIVE ME IDEAS AND TIPS TO GET OVER THIS HUMP MY SW WAS 297 CW 256 GW170-200 I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ADD ME AND JOIN ME ON MY JOURNEY I NEED YOU!!!

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love your user name
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    good luck girl! You have done so well! Hang in there.....you will do fine.
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya girlie !! I started at 297 and REFUSED to let myself get to 300!!! Let's get it done !!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You got this my dear! I started out even higher than you! It's hard, but do-able....Just hang in there! I will send you a request now!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do this!! Feel free to add me, I am addicted to MFP, so I am on every day lol :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Let my progress so far be your motivation! You can do it.
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My SW was 283.8, CW is 268.6, & I'd like to not be considered "obese" by my doctor!! (Between 121.7 & 164.4 is considered "normal" for my height.) Everyone I know tells me I look fine, that I carry my weight well, that I don't look like the weight I am, or my favorite "you won't look good if you lose that much weight." Well, I found something that works & I'm not quitting! My sister & boyfriend track on MyFitnessPal too but they are both much smaller than me so I too would love to hear what other, bigger, people are doing!
    I am currently tracking on MyFitnessPal & then I started running using the Couch-to-5K program <http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml&gt; It is great b/c you start off working out for only 25 min - you jog 8min & walk 12min (plus a 5min warm-up walk) & it's a great way to start if you're just getting off the couch!! I also take the dog for a walk every day that I'm not doing the C25K. We do a little warm up to the top of the hill by my house & then we walk for 15 min (then follow the same 15 min path back.) It's a great 30 min cardio where I don't have to run, I just enjoy being outside w/my dog & my iPod! I track it as exercise, but it really just feels good to be out!!
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Let my progress so far be your motivation! You can do it.

Holy cow!! Congrats! :D
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! you have already accomplished more than a lot of folks!!! Keep on keeping on!!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You can do this- you've already proven that you know how - over 30lbs gone!!? I started at 278 on Feb 22nd. Everyday might feel like it's going to be a long road, but look how far we've come!

Take it one day at a time - Plan your meals ahead - Recored everything - drink more water than you ever thought possible -and do something for exercise everyday. Even if it's just a 30 minute power walk. Know that you will have bad days, but that you will move past it to succeed and that we will all be here right along side you.

Remember - Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm right about where you are - SW 290, CW 261. I've just sent you a friend request.
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thanx for all the request and comments lets do this together im ready to get back to business ive been falling off due to stress and my hump i cant get over but im gonna do this is if takes everything in me
  • oreomixx
    oreomixx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    lol thanx im one of a kind lol