Military spouse...

Options
ccnagain
ccnagain Posts: 50 Member
Any other military spouses out there looking for weight loss/motivation buddies?

Replies

• Cmd013
    Cmd013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a Navy wife :) Looking to drop 15 more pounds of baby weight.
  • ccnagain
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm also looking to lose baby weight, however my baby is 3 now :neutral: I have about 35 pounds left that I want to lose and I've got a great start so far.
  • NellieTyler
    NellieTyler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here! I had a baby 6 months ago. I lost most of the baby weight but now I'm trying to get extremely fit before my husband gets home from deployment!
  • kacilanderson61
    kacilanderson61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Air Force wife :) needing to lose some weight by next year to renew out vows on the beach!
    We both were 18 when we got married and military life was very hard on our marriage the first couple years, now that we have figured out depoyments and just being married we want to renew our vows.
    And after years of ups and downs that's exactly what my weight did! Lol. Now I need to lose a lot to have another ceremony...on a beach!

Glad there's other military spouses here! :)
  • ccnagain
    Options
    My goal is to lose weight, eat healthier and cook healthier. I have an appointment with AWC to do metabolic testing and Bod Pod for finding out where I'm at for a starting point and then wanting to meet with a nutritionist to get my eating goals all figured out. I would really like to be in a much better place (health & fitness) when my hubby returns.

@kacilanderson61 that sounds like fun!