Starting Over, Need Support...

Options
Wadeeee
Wadeeee Posts: 70 Member
Hi there! My name is Wade. I'm 29 years old, a married Christian man, and have three kids. Over the last 10 years, my weight has been up and down. I get motivated, lose weight, then hit a slump and gain again. Most recently, I've just had no willpower and have found that in roughly 18 months, I've gained 30 pounds. Yes, you read that correctly. LOL. I want so badly to take the weight back off, and I'm seeking like-minded friends for support on this journey! Please send a friend request!

Replies

• JBDaniel08
    JBDaniel08 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am a really motivating friend...I do more than just hit like. I love when others do that for me too. If you're interested add me
    Jamie
  • Wadeeee
    Options
    Bump
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs. Dedicated to do this so my husband and I can try to start a family once the weight is gone!
  • Arawra90
    Arawra90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to buddy up and help you out. I'll send you a buddy invite.
  • anamari98
    anamari98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just starting today. How do I add friends? I need all the support I can get and will provide same in return.
  • Wadeeee
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks to everyone who has responded! Just knowing there's support here is very motivating in itself!
  • Vide0dr0ne82
    Vide0dr0ne82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me brother! I'm in the same boat as you.
  • TouchMyFungus
    TouchMyFungus Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Wadeeee - Im in the same boat. I quit smoking just over 2 years ago and have gained a little over 30 pounds. I convinced myself that it was because I was busy with school (just received my Masters) and other things but now is the time to wake up. I get up everyday and do even just a 10 min work out. Crunches while still lying in bed, followed by squats, donkey kicks, and flies. I do lunges walking across my house instead of regular walking. Everyday I try to do a little more to help out. in Just under 3 months I lost about 11 pounds. Its slow but I feel the change in my body and I feel good. 10 mins a day is all it takes. Have faith.

Good luck!
  • amyt2s
    amyt2s Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just the fact that you are reaching out for support is a huge overcoming battle. Looks like you have some really good people willing to walk the journey....happy to join in - just starting mine here as well. Feel free to add me to your support group.... just keep looking at that beautiful family of yours - that needs to be the motivation.. being healthy for you which means many more memorable moments with them.