Hello

Options
Hi, I just started with myfitness. I'm trying to get myself back into shape, however I have an injured leg. Any tips on how I can work out?

Replies

• Cookiehart
    Cookiehart Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi I just started today too. I'm so excited!! How bad are you injured? can you walk at all for any length of time? even just
    5 for 10minutes? By His GRACE I agree with that. This is our YEAR!!! You can do it. You will do it!!!:smile:
  • YoungGma29
    YoungGma29 Posts: 32
    Options
    Oooo tough one. First and foremost would be to ask your DR what you are allowed to do. I have a foot injury which severely limits my exercise. I am just trying to find any kind of exercise activity that I can do without hurting my foot more. Sit ups, weight bearing exercises for my arms, some yoga. Without knowing exactly what your leg injury is, I suggest you do the same thing. I figure that ANY exercise is better than nothing right now.
  • tamiwill
    tamiwill Posts: 3
    Options
    I am currently wearing a boot on my foot to stabilize my lower leg and ankle. I can walk a little bit before my ankle starts bothering me. I'll try walking down my block for about ten minutes and see how that goes. Your right this is OUR YEAR!!!
  • tamiwill
    tamiwill Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks I'll try your suggestions.