Favorite Weight Related Quote from TV, Movie, Real life...

Options
JWeaser
JWeaser Posts: 302
I have two favorite quotes regarding weight...

1. Friends (TV) They are watching a video of Monica and Ross as teenagers and Monica is quite large. She says, "Remember, the camera adds 10 pounds" to which Chandler responds. "Exactly how many cameras are on you right now?"

2. The Devil Wears Prada "I am only one stomach flu away from my goal weight."

What are your favorites?

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    "My girlfriend is so fat, she was standing alone on a street corner and the cops told her to break it up." Rodney Dangerfield
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford

This isn't necessarily applying to weight... but I apply it EVERYWHERE in my life! It's my FAVORITE QUOTE EVER!!!!
  • glenny4
    glenny4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Devil Wears Prada for sure. I have often quoted that to my husband, and his response is "There is always something going around at work, so why don't you come lick the toilet seats!" Makes me reconsider the idea. LOL!
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    My husnds fave is from Tommy boy! "I can hear u getting fat"..
  • JWeaser
    Options
    The Devil Wears Prada for sure. I have often quoted that to my husband, and his response is "There is always something going around at work, so why don't you come lick the toilet seats!" Makes me reconsider the idea. LOL!

EEEWWWWWW!!!!! I know I am a borderline germaphobe but jeeze oh pete that gives me the heebie jeebies!! Lick a toilet seat, seriously??
  • JWeaser
    Options
    My husnds fave is from Tommy boy! "I can hear u getting fat"..

HAHAH!! I totally forgot that one. Love it.
  • Riotactor10
    Options
    "you take care of your body...your body will take care of you"

-from The Wire
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Tommy Boy again.....

Tommy says, "Does this jacked make me look fat?"

Richard replies, "no your face does!"
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    lmao @ seasidebeachgirl!
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options

This isn't necessarily applying to weight... but I apply it EVERYWHERE in my life! It's my FAVORITE QUOTE EVER!!!!
    ]

i really like that
  • JWeaser
    Options
    Me too! I forgot that one too. I really need to break that DVD out and watch it again.... "Fat guy in a little coat...."
  • JulianDaley
    JulianDaley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cheers:
    "Whatcha up to Norm?"
    "My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall"

:drinker:
    :laugh:
  • JWeaser
    Options
    Cheers:
    "Whatcha up to Norm?"
    "My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall"

HAHA! Love it, I still catch the reruns of Cheers when they are on. Diane bugs the crap out of me but the others are all funny!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    There was an episode of Roseanne where she decided to go on a diet because her pants didn't fit, and she was trying to convince Dan to do it with her. He said, "Look, we don't live in a nice house, we don't drive nice cars. Food is the one luxury we can afford." She responded with "Food is supposed to keep you alive, not provide entertainment value."

I say that to myself a lot, even though I LOVE to cook and eat good food.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    my favorite is from the office.. they had a 2 part episode where the people did a biggest loser contest..

Kelly: I'm on the third day of my cleanse diet. All I have to do is drink maple syrup, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and water for all three meals. Um, I just bought some bikinis online too so.. I'm gonna look amazing

haha this episode is so funny.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options

I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!

I actually have it in my signature :)
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Animal House and Dean Wormer - "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    and I forgot from Blazing Sadles "Mongo just pawn in game of life"
    Reference profile pic
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Real life from a MFP member in one of the forums:

"I'm taking this new lifestyle very seriously and the bull$hit you're feeding me is putting me over my calories for the day."

I still can't stop laughing:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    My quote is from the TV series "Til Death"

Joy and Eddie have been married for years and a newly married couple move in next door. Joy comes down stairs in work out gear and says

Joy: "We are going jogging."

Eddie: "What!? No, you said we could be fat. That was our 40th birthday present to each other."

Joy: "That was before I met our new next door neighbor and I looked like I could eat her."