Options
llowther62
llowther62 Posts: 11 Member
Help with willpower!!!!

Replies

• CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Just remember it's worth it to look and feel good. Once you get on a roll it's much easier.
  • llowther62
    Options
    Thanks
  • JBDaniel08
    JBDaniel08 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You just need to find the one comfort food you can always turn to and it is healthy. Mine....chocolate Shakeology...
    If you would like a buddy to keep your nose to the stone feel free to add me :)
  • llowther62
    Options
    Thanks
  • CrossfitOCRunner
    CrossfitOCRunner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It has little to do with willpower and much more to do with planning and building better habits. prepping, planning ahead and being mentally tough to stick to your plan. be in touch with your "why" and connect with your goal. picture yourself at your goal timeframe and not at your goal. no flavor, taste, decision to be lazy and not workout is worth me still being fat when I could have made better choices. that works for me. nothing tastes as good as being lean feels. stick with it!
  • llowther62
    Options
    Thanks
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Motivation is fleeting. Action is what it takes. Just take it one day at a time :)
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all about logging...if I'm logging, it all falls into place...I plan my meals so I know what to log, I've become a chef in many aspects, find new and healthy recipes....it's all about what makes you inspired...I'm competitive, so once I know I'm logging it down, I have to make it work, maybe it's ocd or something, but once I get comfortable, I stop logging and slowly slide back into old habits....Best of luck, I'm a daily logger and have an open diary, so you welcome to check it out and/or add me
  • kenia08aviles
    kenia08aviles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can do it
  • niaacrush2000
    niaacrush2000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Same is the problem with me. I can hardly stick to diet plans for 2-3 days and i end up having sweets and choclates. I even bought exercise cycling machine at home but i keep on making an excuse to myself that i will workout one hour later or at evening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :(
  • 2loosegoose
    2loosegoose Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree wth everything all the others have said, but one comment that has always stuck with me is.

Nothing tastes as good as thin / healthy feels.