Hi, I'm new and lokking for friends and support!

Options
hi, my name is Leah and I am looking to make the best of this and reach my goals this year. I would love to meet you and get any support or advice that you have to offer!

Replies

• Leah
    Leah Posts: 2
    Options
    hi, my name is Leah and I am looking to make the best of this and reach my goals this year. I would love to meet you and get any support or advice that you have to offer!
  • moonchild6984
    Options
    hi,
    You have really cute kids, my name is Danielle and I am on here to help tone up my lower half after having my daughter last year. If you ever need to talk I am here for you.
    Danielle:flowerforyou:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
  • stargirlie
    Options
    hi there, welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • DaniUSA
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • johnswife
    Options
    I am also new here and I am looking for some support too. I needed to lose about 65 lbs, which seems huge right now, so I have cut it down into 10 lb sections. I have already lost my first 10, yeh, and now I'm working on the next 10.
    I have five kids, and am BUSY. If you ever want to chat, let me know.
  • alereyes
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too.
    At first I just came up with the site to check calories for the food journal I kept, now I'm a member here. I exercise a lot but it doesn't seem to work much, basically because I used to eat way too much. If you need anything, I'm here. I think everyone needs some support, no matter how small or big the weight they want to lose is.
    :happy:
  • karilynn
    Options
    welcome Leah! this is a great site, hope it helps you as much as it's helped me!! :smile: