Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Support and Motivation

I started my healthy life journey in November of 2014. I went strong until June 2015, Losing about 50lbs. And then I unfortunately let life get the best of me. Starting a second full time job and allowing myself to easily make excuses for not making the decisions I needed to stay on track. 2015 was a really hard year for me, losing many things that were very close to me, my life changed for the worst. In January of this year, I lost my boyfriend; my best friend to suicide. I'm ready to get my life back in order, and become the healthy me that I know I can be. Fitness and eating well makes me happy so that's what I plan on doing. Just looking for the support to stay strong and people to encourage as well. Let's do this together?

Replies

• EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Keep working girl.. hare work pays off...
    "Life never gets easier, you get stronger to overcome." Remember you're awesome". "Always be Great"
  • tnbbennett2
    tnbbennett2 Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Sorry to hear that. But God doesn't let us go through pain w/o something positive coming out of it. But keep pushing girl! Good luck!
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    First, so sorry for your loss, it must be incredibly difficult to deal with, but it just proves you are strong and able to overcome life's hurdles. Stay strong and use the sadness, pain and anger to push yourself to make positive and meaningful changes to your life, make new friends and rediscover ones that have previously fallen by the wayside. Sometimes rebuilding is a great time to improve your life with the right support and inspiration....Best of luck and if you can use some assistance on diet or exercise, just ask or send me a friend request...I'm a daily logger and fairly good listener...
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    You got it girl :)
  • brittainybarber
    brittainybarber Posts: 7 Member
    Proud to hear of your refocus for a healthy you. You can do it!