Road to 40!!

Options
Barbina39
Barbina39 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Good evening everyone,

I am a single mother of 3 boys ages 20, 18 and 14. I work full time and my part time job is taking my son to all his sporting activities!!!!
Recently I had a reality check when I looked in the mirror and it hit me I was about to turn 40 and maybe it was time that I put a little effort into myself too!!!!

So here I am starting the road back to being fit and feeling good about myself......Tomorrow starts the road to 40 and Fabulous!!!! If anyone want to be support I am always looking to give and get any support out there!

Have a Great Night!!

Replies

• nurseuback2health
    nurseuback2health Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 40 also & really trying to take control of my life health wise... Healthy Mind, Body, & Soul!
    Happy Fabulous 40 to you!
  • KittyCasandra
    KittyCasandra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to get healthy and fit. I'll be the fabulous 4-0 in July. Let's keep each other motivated with positive support and funny anecdotes
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in November b
  • jessicker
    jessicker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in August and trying to get on a healthy path. I think I've just now come to terms with the fact I'm not 18 anymore and can't eat everything I want without having to worry about gaining weight. Boooo.... :/
    Here's to feeling good at 40! !
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Feel free to add me for motivation and support!