Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello All,

My name is Marcus and I'm from Minnesota. I have struggled with my since middle school. I have always been a husky guy and lost a ton of weight in middle school up until my junior year of high school. I slowly gained weight from my senior year of high school until now. In between I have tried diets, diet pills, and exercised with a friend at one time. But now enough is enough I want to feel good again and enjoy being in a slim cut suit or not feeling ashamed to take my shirt off. As I am graduating college at the age of 25 (SNHU that's old as balls) I decided to travel and slim down in the process as regain my blood pressure to its normal rate of 120. I know I have some hurdles to get over and some hills to climb, but I am making it my priority, my goal, and my passion (there's the Scorpio in me) to get down to the slim weight I know I can be. I have already shed some pounds from 310 in January to 299.6 as of today. Nothing is impossible as long as you make it possible!

Replies

• dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My weight has been a yo-yo type thing since high school (I'm obviously not an English teacher lol). I'm hoping this is my last time losing weight. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • yuko_125
    yuko_125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've lost 50lb several years ago, only to gain back even more. My husband is a amateur bodybuilder, so I'm not new to the gym scene, but my problem is controlling my emotional eating. I love how positively happy your profile pic is! Love to have happy-go-lucky friends. Fee free to add me!