Back at it...

Options
Feeling better since I started this journey, I'm about 6 pounds down. It has been a super SLOW process of getting that off. I am re-committing myself to this process and I WILL be happy and losing in the next 2 months. I want to be ready for a fun filled and carefree summer. Anyone out there just getting re-committed to this process?

Replies

• Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Same here! I actually had lost 13lbs up until 3 weeks ago, kind of fell off the wagon. Now i'm only at a 6lb weight loss since January :( but I'm back at it today! I'm going to start training for a 5K this week to get back into the swing of things.
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    First day of logging in a year? Too long.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Absolutely with you! I'm a slow loser as well but I've accepted the fact that any loss is a good loss. This is a lifestyle change and the goal is to teach it and sustain it. We can do this, let me know how I can support you in this journey
  • emirandah
    emirandah Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it today after a year. You're ready when you're ready :-)
  • CarrieAnneK42
    CarrieAnneK42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Need to lose 20-25 lbs and want to be wearing fun stuff this summer. Also set a good example for my kids etc but mainly am missing my former fit, strong, and thin self. I'll be your buddy!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm back on it, too. This is week two for me and it's going well. I have a short term 6 week goal and then I'll set another goal for the beginning of summer. I definitely want to look and feel better by then.
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yup! I gave up for a while and started again. Keeping yourself aware of your calorie intake is such a huge help. I've had nothing but good results since starting again :)
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me! I lost over 80lbs in 2015, and gained about 15 of it back after I fell off the wagon over the holidays!
  • lolowjc05
    lolowjc05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for their replies!! It helps to know that I'm not alone! :-)
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I hear ya girl! I've yo-yo'd since I was 17, I got a bit lazy there for a while but I'm going this calorie counting a try. I tried to exercise my way through weight loss but until I accepted my diet/portions were the issue, nothing changed. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is getting slow results! 1.2lbs the first week and 0.2lbs the second, it's driving me crazy! But I really enjoy this app, it's quite literally fun for me. I definitely want to be summer-confident!