Ready to shed 30 lbs ... Friend up?

Options
Life has a funny way of kicking our *kitten* and causing us to lose focus ... Recently I realized, yet again, that I have the power to control how life affects me.

Ready to lose 30 lbs and begin a healthier lifestyle. I'm a busy mom with two kids, a full-time job and just began grad school for my Masters in Forensic Psychology. I am too busy to meet up with friends at the gym so I thought this would be a great way to stay focused with like-minded people!

Replies

• jmiller812
    jmiller812 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and more motivation
  • brittainybarber
    brittainybarber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sent a request.
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Definitely can use the motivation @brittainybarber Feel free to add me.
  • dbnica
    dbnica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in undergrad studying psychology lol . I'm trying to lose around the same weight, feel free to add me @brittainybarber
  • UnaisiBurese
    UnaisiBurese Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On a gap year at the moment, so i spend most of my time at the gym & pool. Planning to do a double bachelors next yr in business & clinical psychology. Gotta get myself in shape before I go back to sch so we can both help each other out!
  • brittainybarber
    brittainybarber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals! Appreciate the friending for support!
  • Osogrande2005
    Osogrande2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Father and Husband here with a pretty busy job. Let my health slip away over the last 5-10 years and am looking for some motivation to keep me focused. Cleaned up my diet over the last few weeks so now it's time to get my *kitten* in motion and work out. Feel free to add me.
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Im down 30 lbs and have 30 lbs to go! Add me and I promise to be supportive and motivational in return (:
  • benj1977
    benj1977 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose around 30 lbs, feel free to add!
  • carolyn__x
    carolyn__x Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I have more to lose, but feel free to add
  • Chicnvegas
    Chicnvegas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!