Any new mama's trying to lose baby weight!?

Options

Replies

• audram
    audram Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had twins in July and have only lost about 6 lbs since. I weigh 169 now and my "happy weight" is 135-140.
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just had my son in January. Working on losing that last 22 pounds to my goal weight. ☺☺☺
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for your goals to lose baby weight!
    Feel free to add me for support! I am mom of 2 little ones and almost at my goal weight.
  • pearson917
    pearson917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some breastfeeding momma's as well! I know I can't limit my calories but I am looking to start eating right and exercising. I lost 20lbs right away still have about 30 to go! How do you account for breast feeding on here?
  • amdeppen
    amdeppen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a breastfeeding Mama although I'm in the beginning stages of weaning. I gained 35 lbs in my pregnancy and lost 25 right away. But with breastfeeding and working full time, I gained 10 back. So now I need to lose 20. My daughter just turned 1 so it's time to stop procrastinating. Feel free to add me! We can do this Mamas :smile:
  • lrob87
    lrob87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm halfway through my second pregnancy (had my daughter in December 2014) and would love some new mom friends. Trying to limit my weight gain to 15 more lbs and then start losing once baby is born in July. Feel free to add me. :)
  • misgidid
    misgidid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had my second baby in January. During 2014/2015 I lost 23 pounds using my fitness pal and doing C25K. I put it all back on and more during this pregnancy. I've started calorie counting again and restarted C25K but this time the weight is not coming off! Feel free to add me everyone. I could do with all the motivation I can get right now. Feeling very frustrated!!
  • NatashaCrnjacBoyce
    NatashaCrnjacBoyce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Second baby in October still trying to lose my baby pooch through diet and exercise and of course MFP feel free to add me!!!!
  • susannakwon
    susannakwon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, FTM here! Had our sweet little boy in Oct 2015 and now trying to lose 30 pounds! I'm pretty new to MFP so pls feel free to add me as well. Love that mamas are here to help motivate each other!
  • jeanneluthi2
    jeanneluthi2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm 8 months PP and I still have 20 lbs to lose. I'm getting discouraged because I'm doing a lot of walking and have been logging my food faithfully for 3 weeks and haven't lost any weight.
    Sigh.
    This is so much harder than losing weight pre baby.
  • nikjo2015
    nikjo2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 10 months post partum and still primarily breastfeeding. I've lost 20 lbs so far and back to my pre-baby weight but I still need to lose a good 70 lbs to be "healthy". I'm 5'3" and weigh 243 currently. It would be nice to be able to connect with other mama's!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My third will be 2 on May 1st and I still have the last 10lbs to lose! It definitely is harder third time round. I lost about 70lbs after my 2nd in 2 years, before getting pregnant again.
  • pao8278
    pao8278 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Had my babygirl 8 days ago!!! New here
  • jennifer12202010
    jennifer12202010 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm currently trying lose weight from babies I have them pretty much back to back and my newest one is 8months old had her in July I want to lose 50lbs hard work I need lots of motivation!! I feel being home all the time makes so much harder
  • ksmi141
    ksmi141 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello! My little man is almost 8 weeks, and I'm still gaining weight. I feel like I need to get a handle on it now, but I barely have time to shower, much less exercise and cook healthy meals. I will take all the support and advice I can get for how to live and live healthy after baby!
  • nadel2016
    nadel2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Had my baby boy in July , trying to lose 60 pounds! Always looking for Fitbit friends too !
    Just add me

• heat0126
    heat0126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New mom of b/g twins! Almost 7 weeks PP and Current goal is to lose 20-25 lbs.
  • irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yup! 138lbs down to 110lbs. Congratulations on your baby! What workout do you do? Would be nice to have more mommy friends on MFP. ☺
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks postpartum and really struggling to get back into the swing of things. I gained so much weight while I was pregnant and now I have zero motivation. I wake up everyday determined to make today the day I get it right and I go to bed ever night feeling like a failure. I could really use major motivation and support from anyone interested. Congrats to everyone on their new arrivals!!!!
  • hugzeelaroo
    hugzeelaroo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have an 18 1/2 month old and an 8 month old. Packed on LOTS of weight with back to back pregnancies. It is hard not being able to do things I used to be able to do but in determined to reach my goal weight! Feel free to add me!