Looking for a text accountability buddy!

Options
Hello! My name is Bri! I have been on my fitness pal before, I just made an all new profile. I am looking for an accountability weight loss partner. I have tried to do MFP by myself, and I've been in accountability Facebook groups, but I feel like I post in the groups more than anyone and I didn't feel very supported. I am trying to lose about 30 pounds over the course of the next year, and I could really use a partner to text and motivate/get motivation from, share meal plans with, etc. I do 21 day fix but I also have T25 and PiYo. I am also interested In running when I can. If you're interested reply to this or message me! :)

Replies

• jasmine890
    jasmine890 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me :) , I've been looking for a buddy to help me stay commited to my diet after having an off 3 months. I am trying to lose about 40 pounds
  • jennifer12202010
    jennifer12202010 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm the same!!
  • julie387
    julie387 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi gals, I'm not sure how it works on MFP but I know I need some help, support and accountability. I'm in...!!!
  • sashenka899
    sashenka899 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I 'd love to have someone to text about food/exercise etc. it's a bit lonely otherwise. I have about the same amount to loose, my name is Sacha (pronounced sasha) and i'm terrible at running but i enjoy walking and do dance and figure skating at least 3 times a week