Mini Meals

logiesmom
logiesmom Posts: 142
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Can somebody explain to me about mini meals? How many calories do you have at a time? And what kind of things do you eat? These maybe silly questions, but I am doing the 3 meals with a snack and I'm not doing very well.

Replies

• logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Can somebody explain to me about mini meals? How many calories do you have at a time? And what kind of things do you eat? These maybe silly questions, but I am doing the 3 meals with a snack and I'm not doing very well.
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    I do 5 mini meals, myself. It works best for me. I eat more of my calories at the breakfast lunch and dinner times but have 200-300 calories at snack time as well. It depends on how many calories you have to burn. My mid-morning snack is carrots and hummus (lots of sodium though, so be careful with that) and my mid-afternoon snack is usually an apple and a bit of low fat cheese or peanut butter, whatever I have around. I always have protein at every meal, keeps it around longer.

And of course, lots and lots of water! :drinker:

I hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • THanks, htat helped me a lot. I will go out and get me some smart peanut butter and apples for my snacks. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.