Weight Loss Story and we are not done yet!

Options
Me and my wife (resptech97) were interviewed this week by our local newspaper about our weight loss success.

http://starherald.net/sports/x357073927/Weighty-decision-changes-local-couples-life

Replies

• Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    Congratulation!!! this is huge success!!! thanks for sharing!!!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing!! You both have come so far and should be very proud of yourselves and each other. Thanks for sharing and keep it up :)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guys, you did a fabulous job the healthy way!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You both are an inspiration :)
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow wonderful. Congrats!~
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    WOW...AMAZING :D
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. Glad you made this change when your kids are still young and will learn from you both being healthy
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great article!! You've really done a great job...and I'm sure it's nice to have a partner!!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Great story. My hubby and I are somewhat doing the same thing - he lost 50 pounds and was where he wanted to be. He's been ignoring the changes he made and it on the backtracking now - I still have 60 or so to go (down 52) and trying to get him re-focused to stay on track.

Congratulations on your success so far and good luck on reaching your goals! :smile:
  • boardshorts
    Options
    Very encouraging, you guys are inspirational.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful touching story! And you look absolutely fabulous! Congratulations!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! You both look great!
  • Princepessa56
    Options
    I loved the article about you and your husbands fantastic journey! I bet you learned so much about your strengths and weaknesses and how strong your willpower is. Wonderful and you are a great inspiration!! Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic well done to you both keep it up x
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my friend!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, that it is great and very inspirational. I bet your children are so proud of you guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!