Another Newbie!!!

Options
Hi folks...just joined the site today and looking for people that can help keep me motivated and on the right path and I will do the same for you....Gaining weight is easy, losing it and keeping it OFF...well that's another story! HELP ME!!!! :-)
Tanya

Replies

• melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! You are on a great site to receive support, get tips, great advice, express frustrations and encourage others!!!
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here! I'm relatively new also and it's really helping me stay focused. Welcome!
  • mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too! Been working on weight loss for a while (I registered a while a go, but am just starting to use this site)

Good luck!
  • Shawnta27
    Shawnta27 Posts: 22
    Options
    Good luck....this is a great site!! Iam fairly new also and I love it!!
  • LadyIllini
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new at this, too. It seems like a friendly and easy site to use. Holding ourselves accountable is the key to making this a successful journey!
  • bethanymyers
    bethanymyers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well. And I must admit a little worried about staying motivated! Really hoping to link up with people that can help in that area. Healthy with more confidence is the goal!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I love this site - very helpful for me.
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am fairly new as well. Feel free to add me.
  • szyja
    szyja Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi all. Welcome to all of you!!! I'm new too! I registered over a year ago but couldn't keep up the daily diary. :( Now that they have the phone app though I am hoping that will change!

Sandy
  • shanei
    shanei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm new too. It's only been 2 days for me and so far i love it. Feel free to add me to your friends for support...
  • wdayton
    wdayton Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Tanya you can request me, I will help anyway I can, we are all in this together! Wdayton
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Tomorrow is my 10 month anniversary with MFP! I can hardly believe it. A great place to have lots of people in your corner cheering you on to be successful in your weight loss journey. Best of luck!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well look out for this one guys, if anything she will make you laugh she is lots of fun..... Welcome aboard Tanya its life changing every one has different things that work for them this is a great resource and support and before you know it, it will become a lifestyle not a diet....